A Beautiful One
I started teaching as far back as 2009.It was basically the norm to go into teaching after secondary school before gaining admission into the university. I started teaching as an amateur but I developed passion for the job.The pay wasn't wonderful but somehow I just loved being in the classroom and helping pupils and students move from the "C" grade to the "A" grade.I further got a certificate in primary education studies/social studies from National teacher's institute and had my certificate and license as a professional teacher (TRCN).
Teaching had helped me to understand that learners vary and as an Educator you can only bring out the best in them when you understand their individual abilities and strive to unlock their potentials in order to see desired results.Ive been in the profession for 15 years and I can say I've grown from being a teacher to an Educator because I don't just teach but I help my learners make use of acquired knowledge effectively.
My name is Ngene Lilian also known as Educator Lilian
Comments
Post a Comment